Larger View |
Magna Force products are designed exclusively for the heavy duty needs of the mechanic shop, livestock operation and service truck. Featuring extra heavy duty components, these air compressors are built to last under the toughest, most demanding conditions.
- High flow, single stage
- 14 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated pump with oil level sight glass
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Integrated control panel includes tank and tool pressure gauges, air flow regulator, two quick connect air outlets and pressure relief valve. Full metal belt guard.
- Large capacity, 80 gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Size: 80 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Stationary
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil Lubed Belt Drive Single Stage
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Lubrication: Oil Lubricated
- 16.1 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 14 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 125-155 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 155 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 4.7
- Engine Manufacturer:
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 240/0/
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
31.5 x 34.75 x 77
- Weight: 354 Pounds
- Limited Warranty: 2 year limited
- Certification: CSA,UL
: 50' X 3/8" Blue 300 PSI PVC Air Hose
WARNING: CONTAINS LEAD. May be harmful if eaten or chewed. May generate dust containing lead. Wash hands after use. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.